Long time, no post!
Last July 12, I went home to Pangasinan for my friend’s debut party. At first, I don’t know what to wear because I’m really having a hard time finding a black dress but I don’t want to miss it because she’s one of the three special girls during my high school so I really need to find one. And ta-da! I found a black dress.
P.S. Thank you Zelle for the big chocolate!
Visual Diary #1
Last summer, I came up with an idea that I should combine my diary and painting habits at the same time. But I realized that I am too busy with my school works and having a hard time updating it. Btw, that’s the first four painting that I made on my visual diary. I hope I can update it soon (also my Tumblr)!
Hope you had a great weekend! :-)
Had some shopping and eating at Robinson’s Magnolia.
- So much love for Muji things! <3
- Le Petit Bizu. The Earl Grey Iced Tea is the bomb.
Such a nice way to release the stress inside me.
- Breakfast foods for dinner.
- July read.
- Learning at the same time enjoying.
I know that I’ve been gone for awhile because our classes already started and I’m really freakin’ out right now because I already have an Accounting subject. Wish me luck!
070614 - Shopping time! Bought a lot of things (like Pantone notebook, Calligraphy set and Shoes) that I’ve been eyeing for a long time now. Of course, I also ate brunch at Slappy Cakes. I love their sunny-side up eggs!
070814 - We dropped by at the mall to buy school supplies and eat lunch at Project Pie and ice cream at Cold Stone Creamery.
Have a great day everyone! :-)
Sorry guys, I just really want this post on my blog. :-)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Frappuccino
- Tried Cibo, Robinsons Place Magnolia and I loved the but not so much on the Pizza Margherita.
Nine days to go before the school starts and I’m still here and there trying everything and enjoying the every minute of our long vacation.
Happy 6th of July everybody!
I’m almost done watching Gossip Girl. And I just realized that I wasted my summer watching 3 beautiful series. Namely, How I Met Your Mother, Game Of Thrones and Gossip Girl. (P.S. I never watch a series before) I know that I should be reading some Accounting books this summer to ready myself for the next school year but I can’t help myself because all I did last school year was study and sleep. So, I’m just cherishing the summer doing things that are not related to school but sometimes I read while I’m downloading haha. 25 days to go before the school starts!
“If you really want something, you don’t stop for anyone or anything until you get it.” - Gossip Girl
Gifts that aren’t on my wishlist but I’m still very thankful that I got them. <3
- TWG Macarons from Harold
- A cheap fountain pen that I got fom Scribe Writing Essentials
Here’s my 17th birthday wishlist that I needed to complete. Well, atleast I need to tick of some.
3. Instax films mini
7. Muji notebooks + other stuffs
Summer reads. I’ve been planning to read some non-academic books on Summer last January, since I can’t catch up with the latest fiction books while I’m pretty devastated with my academics. And finally, I don’t need to attend any summer classes. So, I started reading the books I’ve collected.
- The Alchemist. ✭✭✭✭ A very inspiring book.
- Divergent. ✭✭✭ Still better than the movie.
- Insurgent. ✭✭✭✭✭ For me, it was better than the first book.
- Anna and the French Kiss. ✭✭✭✭✭ I just loved everything about this book. Plus, I think Etienné’s so charming and it also tells about PAris
- Lola and the Boy Next Door. ✭✭✭ The book was fine but I think I expected too much because of the first book.
- If I Stay. ✭✭✭✭ Simple but I think that makes it an extraordinary book.
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight. ✭✭✭✭✭ I also loved this book so much. I read it only for one day, I don’t usually finish a book on one day but I can’t wait for what’s happening next.
- Attachments. ✭✭ I simply don’t get this book. And the first time Beth and Lincoln personally met each other was on the last chapters.
- Eleanor and Park. ✭✭✭✭ This book left me hanging but I did like it.
- Mockingjay. ✭✭✭✭ This is the last book that I’ve read and I liked it but Catching Fire’s the best of the tree for me.
I already stopped reading even if the start of classes is still on July. I don’t know when I am going to read again but I’m hoping next summer. Btw, thank you Harold for lending me the Divergent series. (I know you’re reading my blog. Sometimes.)
Please do check my Goodreads account here. :-)
Last thursday, I went to Fairview Terraces to watch The Fault in our Stars and also, had the chance to try Cara Mia Gelateria and Project Pie.
I hope that this month will be full of spontaneous dates, gossip girl and game of thrones marathon, painting, reading of basic accounting book and tumblr, of course.